Vic Damone Forum Index Vic Damone
Official Vic Damone Website: Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memories thru the Decades . . .

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norma Pressimone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Memories thru the Decades . . . Reply with quote

I'd really like to finish the quasi-dedication of various TV spots, shows, even concerts Vic did - completing the SEVENTIES as started on the old forum.

Each decade, in my opinion, brought a new Vic - many of his recordings really reflect his change of style - and no better way to hear and see him is on video.....from his finger-snapping '40s and '50s to the current suave guitar-accompanying of the '90s and millennium ("Farewell to Remember" Concert plus others previously).

I'll complete what I have - - - thru the aid of our website with a few new additions - - - be the performances here in the US, UK, Holland, or wherever. Don't be shy - help me out with the addition of a tidbit or two Wink

Perhaps someone remembers the shows, or has actually been in the audience, or can add a story or question.

[b]On with the Scintillating Seventies Vic Damone style !

Love you all
-Norma
Norma Pressimone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it ! I'm not so sure Vic did though Rolling Eyes I hope he managed to finish every last drop.

[psssst ...... Through the years, does he know how many you've accumulated?! Wink ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vic Damone Forum Index -> Filmography All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum